• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled Disney Fairytale Disigner Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled Disney Fairytale Disigner Collection

punn

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello I am selling My Tangled Disney Fairytale Disigner dolls I will post pictures below PM me if interested :)
null_zpsed042c75.jpg
null_zpsed042c75.jpg
null_zps81bac235.jpg
null_zps81bac235.jpg
null_zps81bac235.jpg
null_zpsc3cc3be0.jpg

How much were you asking? They're beautiful. If you ever decided to trade I have these from your wants:

pocahontas bt
patf bt
new LM marquee
Surprise LM jumbo

Not a mod, just a correspondent, but I believe the rules of the forum require you to post a price of your item, as goods, in your thread.

Just wanted to drop a friendly note that your asking price is about double what she goes for on eBay, so if you're serious about selling you may want to drop to a more reasonable price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back