• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled Pin Twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled Pin Twins?

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
If someone has these two pins - Disney Parks Pin #80608 and DisneyStore.com pin #81588, could you explain the differences between the two pins?

The park pin has glittery hair while the Disney store pin doesn't and is a LE 250 and slightly larger than the park version.

Edit: Checked the pins when I got home and the back of the hairbrush of pin 81588 is plain while the hairbrush from 80608 is slightly more detailed. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I couldn't resist getting both :) the DS.com version also matches the Pascal pin (81587) nicely. One thing I did forget to add: 81588 has 2 pin posts on the back, the park version has one.

There you go. Now your a compleatist. Sorry you had to hear that.

I'm glad UP has not done that as of yet (not counting the Ellie Badges). But if I were a Tron collector I would have to get all 3 pins of 80594 Mickey Tron. Each would have different SKU and most likely different backstamps. And to be really on the extreme, if they rereleased them next year, I would get them again with the (c) 2011 if it had it. That's just me.

wow that is being a mega completist with the different sku numbers, Im an UP completist and I wouldnt go that far to get the same pin due to a differenct sku number lol Id say that is a bit extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back