• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled PODM, Aladdin PODM - PINPICS UPDATED SEE LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled PODM, Aladdin PODM - PINPICS UPDATED SEE LAST POST!
Bump - accepting offers!

Shipping pins that have been paid for this week!

Bump! Added PODMs. Pictures available upon request!

All pins that were purchased this week will be shipped on Monday - thank you all for your patience! :)

Bump!

would anyone be interested in a buyout of the rest of my collection? Will work on a price for the entire lot - looking to clear it all out ASAP!

I usually don't post twice in one day, so I apologize in advance if this is against rules, but I finally took the time to create an updated pinpics account with everything that I have left for sale.

lunarbasketsale has my current list for those of you that were asking.

ALSO WILLING TO SELL ENTIRE COLLECTION (includes 2 pin bags, some lanyards and trader pins that are not present on that pinpics list). If anyone is interested in the collection in one bulk buy, please PM me :)

Thank you everyone!

I just messaged you through PinPics but I will try here too! Would love to know how much you want for the Rapunzel shoe?!

Wow, I apologize to everyone that has sent PMs these past few weeks! I forgot to post and close this thread - the remainder of the collection has been sold - thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back