• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! thank u David and Amy

ZAPPED! thank u David and Amy

pdgurl

PDGURL
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
David and Amy zapped me with a beautiful security pin. Tried uploading it but having issues,,,,,thank u so much :)

pin90783th200

This one? Very cool!

If your dang grails were not so hard you would have received one of those. But sometimes for some people you just have to find them something you know is for a collection of theirs. We are glad you like it.

Yes they are! I am new a pin trading and one of my first trades ever was with David & Amy. When I received my trades in the mail, I had this extra pin in the envelope. I had absolutely no clue about zapping! I have to say, what a wonderful surprise! Made my day! Thank you!!!
And great pin pdgurl!! Really cool!

Last edited:
thank u caw caw,,,I need to learn how to post pictures

If your dang grails were not so hard you would have received one of those. But sometimes for some people you just have to find them something you know is for a collection of theirs. We are glad you like it.

yes David and thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

nice pin ... never seen it before!
I love seeing what other people collect as it opens up a whole new chapter of pins to look at .. things you would not normally search for! :)

wow! Having a security pin added into the collection is just amazing. Congratulations that you could include it in the collection and i am sure ill be able to have something similar after i keep getting inspired through seeing peoples collection!

Back