• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thank You Anthony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Anthony!

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
All I can say is WoW! I was in the top 20 list and got my first choice.
I love my consolation prize too.

ru2eze5y.jpg

apegeqeb.jpg

gyrumyje.jpg

Thank You. Keeping them both. I just bought a nice size bulletin board yesterday. The jumbo is going in the middle. I have a WDI Tinkerbell in teacups, so will put the D pin Mickey & Minnie near that one.

Both pins are beautiful, but I really love those Classic D pins. I have resisted putting them on the wants list because I just can't start another collection, but someday. Congrats.

I looked at the others and this is by far my favorite no real interest in the others. This one is sweet and I was hoping it would be my consolation. So upon opening, I almost fell over. LOL

I'm so glad you are happy with your prize. I was drooling over the TinkerBell Masterpiece as well as the Alice PODM. :drool:

As I said on your other thread- that Tink pin is stunning. If ever you want to get rid of it, I'll happily take it off your hands!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back