• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you everyone

ZAPPED! Thank you everyone

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
As many of you know I recently spent a few days in hospital , I had a particularly large Kidney stone which had to be removed surgically . Today I received not one but 2 amazing get well soon zaps :)

Firstly , a Grail Zap from the amazing @Addicted to Alice Pins
IUVxjwd.jpg

Along with a lovely card and an awesome Evil Queen sticker (That's been co-opted already)

I also got another card from the equally lovely @Shelterkat and @pincrazy on
GcrqcZW.jpg

Plus a pickup from DLR which Dawn currently has for me , the Maleficent Stained Glass window .

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who messaged me or posted get well soon messages in the DLR thread , you've all been so amazing to me
Thank you all so much

Back