• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you Pinfun!

ZAPPED! Thank you Pinfun!

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have not been active on the forum lately… My dad had four mini strokes and then was diagnosed with lung cancer, I’m dealing with a lot of family health issues, and I’m just stressed to the max… This zap came as a huge surprise, since I haven’t been doing anything with pins lately.

Thank you so much Becky! The pin is perfect and the brownie was scrumptious!

I’m sorry that it took so long for me to post a thank you, life has been busy, but that is no excuse. Your gift and thought was very much appreciated and needed.

Thank you again!
630700e1899317e473a838f4152ac2d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a lovely pin! I really like the design. :) I'm also sorry to hear about your family's problems, I hope everything/one will get better, eventually!

I'm glad you liked both the pin and the brownie! It's harder to free-cut Mickey out of a pan of brownies than you'd think. :) Sorry to hear about your dad and hope he's doing better. Take care of yourself too.

Back