• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! thank you so much for choosing me as the amazingly lucky november Rak Attack person.

ZAPPED! thank you so much for choosing me as the amazingly lucky november Rak Attack person.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
i am so sorry i hadn't written sooner but i've had lots of things to try and cope with.i received an amazing box sent by romancing_train from all the wonderful members who sent her items to send me for a rak attack for november.i didn't even know what a rak attack was and i saved it to open at christmas.i was totally floored by such kindness from wonderful members and your lovely notes and wonderful gifts made me feel so special and happy,thank you ever so much . i loved reading all the notes and i really really love all the gifts that everyone gave me.i really appreciate everyones kindness and it means so much to me thank you.i cried with happiness.thank you all for being so caring and thoughtful and thinking about me.
i would like to say huge thank you's to all of these wonderful people,
Docfish2u
Thel91
impeyan
Dawny
sorapandora
lwrn2
romancing-train
milky
chipdale123
vixy
Disxar
twins10101
muphgle
psychopixie
Rocke01
bugcatcherjenna
doodlebug'86
disneycrazee
mylittletyguy
peterpanlovva
torianne2008
i'll also be sending pm's soon to thank all of you.
you all show so much disney magic and make the forum a special place.
thank you so much from Sabrina.

Last edited:
sorry i hadn't pm'ed you all yet but all thank you pm's are rolling out today,sorry for such a long delay.thank you so much,i will never forget the kindness that you've all shown me :hug:.

Last edited:
sSp_clangrats.gif

Back