• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU WALLY! Not technically a zap but it might as well be!!

ZAPPED! THANK YOU WALLY! Not technically a zap but it might as well be!!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
So one day, Wally aka tokyodisneydad sends me a message that he's found a couple of pins from my wants-- in fact from my SIGGY-- and that he'll trade them to me. ZOMG! Not only will he trade them to me, but after indicating a few traders of mine he's interested in, he trades them easy, because he says these pins just belong with me.

tumblr_inline_mv33w1vnrh1rhwu02.gif

I was like OMG AM I DREAMING?? I see people getting zapped with grails on here and now I am one of those people!!!

tumblr_mup42t5pS61qkctaeo4_500.gif

I mean, I sent him pins he wanted in trade, but I still feel as if I got ZAPPED! because he found the pins just for me and made sure I knew the trade would definitely happen (not angling for any advantage or withholding to get the best deal). So I am putting this in Pin Zaps & Swaps because what a sweet and generous and thoughtful trader!!

I meant to take actual photos but I accidentally left the pins at work and I just can't wait to post this, so via Pinpics, these are the pins!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH WALLY!!!!! I cannot possibly thank you enough for this wonderful, amazing zap-trade!

Congrats to both of you!! For getting your grains and for being a nice person and helping her get her grails without making her sell an arm and a leg! I love DPF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!! Always amazing when people do nice things for others!!!

You of all people should know. Getting those wonderful lanyards for me... I still appreciate that.

Vixy ur welcome... I knew a long time ago where to find them. It just took me finding the right things to trade to get them for u...just sorry it took so long.

Congrats Vixy, and well done Wally! Vixy, you're one of the sweetest pin people I know. You've done the same with me, trading me things specifically because you know I want them. I've gotten a couple grails because of YOU, so it's definitely time that you were helped in return!!! I'm so glad you were able to get them, they're such cute pins!

Back