• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! That Grail Slayer is one generous booger...

ZAPPED! That Grail Slayer is one generous booger...

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I should have learned by now not to believe what comes out of David's (docfish2u's) mouth. When he says he found a "little something", you need to expect something not so little. :nono:

I'm going to let the photos do most of the talking:

WHAT?!?!?! :shock::eek::shock::eek::shock::eek::shock:

I don't know how to thank you enough David! This is such a beautiful set. I won't bore everyone again with how much I love Hunchback, but I do, and I absolutely love this! When I saw that box, I thought my eyes were going to pop out.
:lol: It's gorgeous and now happily sits with my other HoND memorabilia. :D

You sir continue to blow me away with your generosity. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get you back (you realize how difficult it is to find stuff for you, right?!), but I will. And be prepared for a massive hug in April! <3

Last edited:
I will have to agree with the booger part....lol.
That is an awsome zap!! He's not called the grailslayer for nothing. :bowdown:

(Shhhh.....Team Docfish is still going down though):lol:

This is amazing! Everyone is so kind to each other, I've noticed from this board.

Congrats! Are you gonna keep them in the box or frame them or something?

I had to pick my jaw up off the floor to say ... that is outstanding! Wow. Congrats!!!

Mr. Docfish, to you sir ... :bowdown:

Having been on the receiving end of his Zap in the past, I can say he knows how to put you in tears! Great Zap!

There is something wrong with someone whose main goal is to make other people cry. Just sayin'. :p Seriously though, it's a wonderful zap. Congrats!

Kristin, I think of you every time I look at my beautiful pin bag you made me, so if I want to spoil you a little I am going to do it!!! I do what I want!!!

I will have to agree with the booger part....lol.
That is an awsome zap!! He's not called the grailslayer for nothing. :bowdown:

(Shhhh.....Team Docfish is still going down though):lol:

That is correct and don't ever forget I earned that name!!!

There is something wrong with someone whose main goal is to make other people cry. Just sayin'. :p Seriously though, it's a wonderful zap. Congrats!

I simply can not believe it took this long for somebody to make this comment!!! At least it is happy tears I am looking for. :lol:

That is SO awesome! :bigthumb: Congratulations! :) David is good at his under statements! :lol:

What, me understatement? I think people would freak out if I told them I have something totally awesome and amazing coming. I am just trying to protect the people. :p

WOO Congrats!! This is so awesome Kristin great pin and a really cool box. You really deserve it, David is on a roll xD

Docfish looks to be zapping everyone. ..I think the "other" team better step on it!

Great zap...and book? What book? Now I gotta research it! Argh! lol.

Docfish looks to be zapping everyone. ..I think the "other" team better step on it!

Great zap...and book? What book? Now I gotta research it! Argh! lol.

Not a book, a box. :lol:

Yes team docfish is fighting the good fight on the zap war, but I do also have time to spread the love to the masses. Top that Alex!!!:poke:

Back