• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Christmas of Rapunzel 5 Pin Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Christmas of Rapunzel 5 Pin Set!

asteriskos

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
1451400_10201866512257560_305331922_n.jpg

Okay so there is a French seller (and a very popular and trustworthy one that is always on the FB groups) that is willingly to pick up a set of the pins above for $52 EACH plus shipping. Sadly (for me lolz) I do not have the funds to get them all, so I was wondering if anyone would like to claim the rest? I am interested in getting the gondola pin, and the rest would be up for grabs! I have never done a co-op before, so if someone would like to help out please let me know!

If it does happen, he says we need to send payment immediately to secure a set! If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know but at least we tried :x:

asteriskos | Gondola
Boog1981 | Maximus | PM SENT! | Received!
The Wise One | Rapunzel, Sled, and Tree | PM SENT! | Received!

Okay guys, I just sent the payment :D Now the waiting begins :D

Last edited:
I'm interested too...I'm debating between a couple, but love the christmas tree. It would depend a bit on how much shipping to canada might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back