• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE CLAW - Goofy's Giving Game #2... Sold Out... Sale Coming soon
Error in posting

Last edited:
ok Moe i am in...paypaling you....and i am sure i will screw this up royally since i lost you in the first paragraph in the directions post. Good Gravy.

Okay, by my count, there's only... What? Less than 5 spaces left?

I know you don't have all the prizes yet. Is the game not going to start until all the prizes have all arrived at your house? When do you think that will be?

(I'm not impatient at all, just excited! :) I love your games!!)

There are now 82 spaces paid for and another 8 pending... That leaves only 10 spaces to reserve...

Pending spaces will have until Midnight PST tonight to complete payment before someone on the waiting list will be permitted to step in their spot...

I will form a standby list and if there is enough demand another smaller group of pins will be formed...

sorry, i thought i had more money if my emergency paypal but i was wrong. watch them be buzz!
grr.
its so nice to see everyone helping.

its so near the end of the game, seems like there should be a buzz section of pins added. hehehehehehehehehehe

Last edited:
Hope I get my other 2 spots :anxious:

I am sorry and glad you posted this... I made an error by marking Shellymo as paid when the payment received was yours... I will put your name in those positions and place theirs in pending... As all positions are placed by order of payment received... I apologize for the error, but after triple checking, I think all is right now...

ok after corrections... 83 are sold... 10 pending until Midnight... and 7 more available... Then a waiting list will be formed if needed...

Yeah lets get these last spots sold, I'll take another 2. Can I try what Ghostrains wanted to do and pick #99 & 100? Payment sent

HI Moe,

amy, you have sent $30.00 USD to Goofy Moe. this is for Vixy's 3 spots since she is on the road, she can pay me back later.

malarly!!! malarky!!!!! i call Malarky!! lol

it better be 99 happy buzzes!
just not #2 cuz im # 3 hehe

ahhh hurry, i have low battery and i cant recharge it since my house is not electrified yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back