• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The DPF Handy Dandy Pin Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echoing everyone's sentiments here in saying that that is an ingenious design for a pin! Please put my name in the hat. :)

Thanks again, guys for another awesome contest! :bigthumb:

OOOOH so THAT is what it is! I've seen it before at DSF adn was like "whaaaaaaaaat is this?"

So you can count mt in! lol

You can do it Karen! It's a cool pin worth winning and you have 6 days after today to make 25 posts - that's only about 2 or 3 posts per day! :)

Oh my heck!!! I SO want this pin! If I don't win it, would someone buy it for me @ DSF? I would either trade for it or flat out buy it!

Of course.... DPF could always just pick me...... (hint, hint!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back