• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The epicness of theothersteve

ZAPPED! The epicness of theothersteve

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hello again all,

I can't thank Steve enough for all the kindness he has shown me. He has been one of the most generous DPF members that I have met on this forum. The other day in the mile long line for the Iron Man 3 DSF pins, he hands me one of my most wanted pins. I was so excited that I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This pin is so wonderful and beautiful and I will cherish it always. Thank you so much Steve for always being so awesome, you are the best!!!

Last edited:
Steve is a really wonderful guy! and what a stunning pin! I would have loved to have met you I was in the line too, I would have loved to have thanked you for the zap you gave me a while back. Thank you Steve for being such a wonderful person, you brighten so many peoples days! I love to see all the joy many spred on the forum in the form of Zaps! your all so magical.

Congrats Erin! And I got to touch the pinnnn :hsd: LOL

And yes, Steve is pretty epic! ^^ When, where and who will he strike next?! ::dun dun dunnnnn::

I dont know how I missed congratulating you on this, but Congrats!! You are a super deserving person of a gesture like this!! I am so very happy for you! As for steve, who I've yet to encounter on the forums or outside, awesome zap!! You selected a most deserving person, and my congratulations go out to you for such a grand gesture!

Steve truly does have a kind heart! He is the epitome of a true pin trader!

Congrats on your pin, I'm sure you'll treasure it forever!

Vicki

Back