• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The greatest zap of all time

ZAPPED! The greatest zap of all time

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
THANK YOU DAVID THANK YOU SO SO MUCH YOU ARE THE SWEETEST GUY EVER!!

David (docfish2u) sent me this wonderful shirt from HotTopic with a note that said "This is a zap for helping out with Hollie and Karls RAK" it was such a selfless kind thing to do. I can't say thank you enough!

THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 <3

7fd2248a072d72918b3c1a4933155b35_zps13ffcf3f.jpg

227c1e242f0b9e70bdb73503d0f7e1a0_zpscdcd7148.jpg

I absoloutly love it so much I can't thank you enough!

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

-Charlie

Did I forget to put it in the note that I might be calling on you to help out again? If not I meant to. I was so happy to be able to get it for you!!! I love easy zaps!!!

THANK YOU DAVID THANK YOU SO SO MUCH YOU ARE THE SWEETEST GUY EVER!!

David (docfish2u) sent me this wonderful shirt from HotTopic with a note that said "This is a zap for helping out with Hollie and Karls RAK" it was such a selfless kind thing to do. I can't say thank you enough!

THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 <3

7fd2248a072d72918b3c1a4933155b35_zps13ffcf3f.jpg

227c1e242f0b9e70bdb73503d0f7e1a0_zpscdcd7148.jpg

I absoloutly love it so much I can't thank you enough!

THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

-Charlie

So awesome!!! I got mine for Christmas, too. Now we just need to meet and we can wear them together! So when are you coming back to the US? ;)

Back