• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST
Oh god, I do not think I can compete with any of these bids. I have lots in my collection that you want (mostly SW) ~ are you looking for SW (on your first post it didn;t say her - it just said the Evil Queen)

:lol: Hilarious.............
1st Leaderboard:

1) gis - Who can compete with an Orange Bird
2) Mali87 - Therapy sessions here I come
3) Echo - Since I told her I would put her in the top 3.

*DISCLAIMER*

Before everyone has a panic attack, the above bid is just a holder. I am sorting through my newly fixed spreadsheet and will have a real leaderboard soon.

Adding to my bid

1st and second born children
Wife who lets me cook clean and shovel snow
3 dogs
2 ccats oh did I mention the Audi ?

Lol sheesh I hope the wife doesn't see this bid

I would like to add a signed copy of the Super Serious Sparkly Spaghetti Saga to J'aimie's bid.

I can't see this and NOT bid so....here it goes:

rev
pin91613
Next->
Pin 91613: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters 5 - Rafiki
<-Prev
pin93384
Next->
Pin 93384: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Duffy
v
pin92984
Next->
Pin 92984: WDW - Attraction Posters - Monorail
Prev
pin94635

Pin 94635: DisneyStore.com - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Pin - 75th Anniversary

rev
pin7089
Next->
Pin 7089: 100 Years of Dreams #10 - Snow White Poster (1937)

I haven't looked through every single bid yet, so I hope I am not bidding something similar to someone else, or even know if I am up to par with what's even been offered!

I don't have ANY of your "wants" so I was trying to include good traders for you. Rafiki, PTN Duffy, and Attraction Poster are all NEW ON CARDS, and then the Snow White Jumbo LE 300 is in the velvet case it came in...never removed from the box.

Ok I will put up the 1st leaderboard.

1. ChickenLittle
2. Catz
3. coupleofdorks
4. fireheadfred
5. ThePINkeeper

Remember! There are 2 of us figuring out the order and things can change very quickly.

Also please give us sometime to update since we have to add or delete pins from bids on a spreadsheet. This makes sure your bid is correct.

Thanks
Darris

All of the bidders right now:
tumblr_mgchns2VWL1rn319fo5_250.gif

Anyways, I will add to my pathetic bid of two measly PODMs:

Pin 90284: Disney Store Europe - Ariel & Her Sisters
Pin 19411: JDS - Glitter Ovals (Jasmine)

I had to at least try one last time to make it to number 50 on the leader board! Lol. This is like all of my personal collection xD After this, I will sadly be out. Its all I got!

goodness we made the board... right ok...

adding all from your wants:
Pin 81328: Disney Store Europe - Aristocats Kittens
Pin 91814: Disney Store Europe - Brave
Pin 22734: WDW - Princess Premiere Birthstone (Alice/March)
Pin 92275: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Evil Queen

Pin 92180: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Boxed Set
Pins include:
#92172 - Vampire Mickey Mouse Coffin Hinged Pin
#92173 - Skeleton Goofy
#92174 - The Headless Horseman
#92175 - Jack Skellington and Zero
#92176 - Pirate Chip and Dale
#92177 - Witch Tinker Bell
#92178 - Haunted Mansion's Hitchhhiking Ghosts Phineas, Ezra, and Gus
#92181 - Hinged Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Mickey Mouse (Completer Pin)

​and

would it be possible to list what the bids actually are so we can get an idea what we are up against? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back