• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The next Disney Kingdoms Marvel comics series is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next Disney Kingdoms Marvel comics series is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

GreyWyvern

Figment Fan Since '84
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It looks pretty neat! Coming March 18, 2015.
gun.gif

detail.jpg

Millions of fans have climbed aboard the “wildest ride in the wildernessâ€â€”and now Marvel hurtles you through the mists of time to reveal the never-before-told saga of how the dangerous gold mine of Big Thunder Mountain became the haunted legend it is today! Malevolent mine owner Barnabas T. Bullion is determined to shelter his teen daughter Abigail from the dangers of the Wild West, but this brave young hero has other ideas…which include robbing her own father’s mine as a masked bandit! Earthquakes! Floods! Dynamite-chewing goats! Can the denizens of Rainbow Ridge survive the clash between mankind’s greed and nature’s fury? And what is the protective power that dwells deep within the mysterious mountain? Surprises await you in the latest Disney Kingdoms saga by the acclaimed duo of Dennis Hopeless (Spider-Woman) and Tigh Walker (Avengers Undercover)!

Cool! I knew they were coming out with BTMR comics sometime this spring but I wasn't sure when. Thanks for the reminder. I collected all of the Figment comics and was hoping to get this series as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back