• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The precious is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The precious is mine!
Mary-lou. ..omg omg Omg OMG!!!!!!! YOU GOT IT!! I am so happy for you!! And a little jealous. ....but soo so happy!! Congrats love! !

Oh...and just to reassure you....your hair Rox!
Haha, thanks :) Well i'm a little jelous of you so we can both be jelous together xD I hope you get it!

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. Not sure what to make of the adorable comments afterall and agent of anarchy should be frightening and intimidating xD lol thankyou all again, it is one my shelf safe whilst I frantically search for an appropriate shadow box.

Now every post you will do I will hear your accent in my head! Lol but really, congrats though! It's really pretty.

Now every post you will do I will hear your accent in my head! Lol but really, congrats though! It's really pretty.
bahaha, hopefully that wont be too annoying. Thankyou :) im hoping to get down hobbycraft tmmorow and take a peek at their shadowboxes.

Yay!! Congrats!! :D You are so beautiful!! <3
The pin is super ultra gorgeous, I am so happy for you!!

Thankyou so much :) its got its own space on the shelf xD

We went to get the box for it and we had to take the pin to make sure it would fit. My younger sister is learning to drive so my mum let her drive while she supervised. Omg I thought I was going to die and all the while I was holding the pin reverently, praying It wouldnt be damamged, then she broke so hard I almost dropped it. Scary times.

Aw congrats! The pin is beautiful. The Cheshire cat is really cute too! Love your hair, your jacket and your accent lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back