• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thepinkeeper and merlin emerys are scoundrels!!!

ZAPPED! Thepinkeeper and merlin emerys are scoundrels!!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
How dare they both orchestrate zaps to arrive to me on valentines day, to cheer me up when I'm feeling down!!!! ;)

I'm on my phone so I can't post pictures, but thank you so much to these two wonderful people for lifting my spirits today when I was feeling lonely. Thepinkeeper zapped me with a Jim Hawkins(from treasure planet) pin I've been wanting, and Merlin emerys sent me a great Merlin pin for my sword in the stone collection.

Thanks again, you two!!! I truly appreciate it! And to all, a very happy valentines day!! I'm on my way to work, to spend my day creating magic for guests at the happiest place on earth! May you all find true love, the most powerful of all magic!! <3

Back