• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

These are the pins that are scrappers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I thought it was bad that there are Disney scrappers.. But cancer pin scrappers too?? The idea of someone buying them and selling them on with the pretense that they are for a charity is sickening...

Actually, that is a doorway site with links and contact information to companies that produce them. Used sites like this to find products to import for a company I worked for. That actually makes it an even worse situation because you can see the number of different companies doing it. That is the problem with not being able to keep your product protected from reproduction in China. These companies can blatantly advertise out int he open and Disney can't do anything about it. It is extremely easy to get a Chinese factory to copy and reproduce anything.

OMG, I thought it was bad that there are Disney scrappers.. But cancer pin scrappers too?? The idea of someone buying them and selling them on with the pretense that they are for a charity is sickening...

What's even more sickening than that are the military medals and the police officer/security badges they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back