• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

They are finally out and $2.95! New PWP Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are finally out and $2.95! New PWP Pins!

karkura

Gryffindor House Prefect
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Just saw them today!

IMAGE_203.jpg

WOW! Is this going to be the ongoing price now.
Thats quote a jump from free to $1.00 to this.
I hope they are bigger and nicer, heck, they are almost a regular price pin.

I can already see what the most wanted will be and 3 that probably will not trade so well.
Can you guess which 3 I may mean?????

They are not any bigger. They look like the Hidden Mickey Postcards from last year, or was it the year before? I don't remember. But you get the idea.

WOW! Is this going to be the ongoing price now.
Thats quote a jump from free to $1.00 to this.
I hope they are bigger and nicer, heck, they are almost a regular price pin.

I can already see what the most wanted will be and 3 that probably will not trade so well.

Donald, Mickey and Minnie? And the most wanted as Stitch???

dang i was just there on sunday. i got a few $1 pins. Is the $1 gone now. or do we pick how much we want to spend.???

Aw, jeez...Anyone out there got a spare Jack? This mystery pin thing is beginning to wear me down! Seriously, please PM me if you come across one.

2.95?!!?!?! My god I remember when they were FREE!! Y'all would be ridiculous to spend that on PWP.

Bring back GWP!!!!!

Here are the PinPics listings...

pin83802th72
Pin 83802: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Jack Skellington
pin83803th72
Pin 83803: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Stitch
pin83804th72
Pin 83804: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Dumbo
pin83805th72
Pin 83805: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Minnie Mouse
pin83806th72
Pin 83806: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Dale
pin83807th72
Pin 83807: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Cheshire Cat
nopicth72
Pin 83959: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Mickey Mouse
nopicth72
Pin 84186: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Donald Duck
pin84187th72
Pin 84187: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Chip
nopicth72
Pin 84188: DLR - PWP Collection - Sepia Snapshots - Tinker Bell

Last edited:
I'm trying not to be a negative nancy, but yeah... The price hike is ridiculous, especially since a fair portion of this set was scrapped and leaked in significant quantities weeks ago. I think it's best that we just view this set as being "not for us" as informed pin traders, and see it more as a way of getting Disney to subsidize our hobby by juicing the tourists a bit more.

-JD

I gotta agree. The $1 was ok. I won't be buying these. I'll trade for the couple I want. I think this will go flat.

Wow $2.95 now? And they aren't THAT great IMO. Guess we should be happy they didnt up the price from $30 to be able to get the PWP.

Wow, does make you stop and think about whether you really want them. A trader pin for $1 is fine, but not at $2.95

Aww the Stitch one is cute :) Do they have a pinpics number and I can't tell from the photo but are they in colour?

The set is called the "Sepia Snapshots" set - Sepia is an old photo style that took B&W photos and added sepia to them to sort of colorize them in a brownish tone.

use "PWP Snapshots" for the pinpics search term

Last edited:
I'm trying not to be a negative nancy, but yeah... The price hike is ridiculous, especially since a fair portion of this set was scrapped and leaked in significant quantities weeks ago. I think it's best that we just view this set as being "not for us" as informed pin traders, and see it more as a way of getting Disney to subsidize our hobby by juicing the tourists a bit more.

-JD

There is no mention of the Sepia Snapshots pin being scrapped in the pinpics listings - just the WDW B & W Snapshot pins

The pins are actually a lot better in person but these will definitely not be as good as the completer pin series. And just like the rest of you I can't believe our once gwp is now $3 . . . . like they dont get enough money from us- ugh!!!

I'm thinking Jack, Stitch and Cheshire will be the most popular. Maybe C&D or possibly Tink but I think her popularity has fallen.

But as someone else said, Mickey, Minnie and Donald won't trade well.

Last edited:
These were posted on the What's Happining Blog over the weekend. Looks like DL will get the Sepia pins and Jack Skellington while WDW will get the Black and White and a Figment pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back