• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

They are finally out and $2.95! New PWP Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are finally out and $2.95! New PWP Pins!
I got three of them today and I have to say they they are not too bad IMHO. Although the price jump was a bit overwhelming and almost caused me not to buy them, curiosity got the better of me. At least the pin gods seemed to be smiling this afternoon as the three I got were Dale, Stitch and Jack.

Dan and I were laughing over these and ended up calling them either CWPs or RWPs - Crap with Purchase or Ripoff with Purchase. I will never buy one of these things; I can get great traders at several Disney Outlet stores in the area for two bucks each or less. The dollar pins were nice and really helped out when we needed traders, but not any more. The worst part for us; we were there the day they ran out of dollar pins and had made over $300 worth of pin purchases that day. A lead in LGM told us to hang on to our receipts and that we could get them in a couple of weeks when they got more. Imagine our surprise when our dollar pins tripled in price. We ended up throwing the receipts away.

I agree with the statements about the price hikes. Next year, the PWP pins will be $5.95, and they will just tell you to go pick out a pin off the rack with a green barcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back