• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! They got me!

ZAPPED! They got me!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
So I have a confession to make: I haven't been paying entirely close attention to the pin zap wars. Mostly because I haven't had as much time lately to be on the forum at all... but also because I didn't really figure I'd end up involved.

Well today was payroll day, which means my boss picked up the mail at the PO Box instead of me, and when I asked if there was any mail, she said "Just one thing, and it's for you..." Hm, that's odd, it's a little soon for my pin from Rocke01's pin games...

Then I noticed the name "Wax" on the return address label. Hey wait... I know that name... DARRIIIIIIIIIS. And Angieeee!

Inside were these lovelies!
fyn_TTDg5g-EyLsFCR0rYlXaorQ44kBnI7fSvasWIIE=w663-h594-no

Thanks muchly, Zap Warriors! I'm happy to have been caught in the crossfire! :D

Last edited:
Very cool pins, congrats!! Man I love seeing all these pins they are zapping everyone with.

Back