• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Three of my grails and another grail at once!! PICTURES UPLOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of my grails and another grail at once!! PICTURES UPLOADED

locostitch

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
In these last two months I have been a recipient of many great trades. I got three of my grails 48500,48502, and 48504. These came courtesy of the great Mad Hatter and The magnificent Twins10101. Then I made a trade with the awesome Minpintrader for one of my favorite all time pins 37572. I have made some more trades this month but I thought I should share these. I will post pics tommorow.
20130302091520.jpg

Last edited:
AHHHHHH!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Those are some amazing pins you got and I bet Twins and Mad Hatter got some equally amazing pins in return so all is great! Which pins in the set are you missing then? Of course the Snow White pin which I don't think even exists haha (I have never seen it on Ebay or even a photo of what it looks like in real life by searching the internet...the day that pin appears on Ebay O_______O lol)? You are already 1/2 way there (or maybe more if you have Lady and the Tramp or Dalmatians)!!! Congrats Calvin!!!!

3 grails at once! That's fantastic! You've got half your signature picture. Good luck looking for those other three!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back