• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Thursday Disney Comic Con Vinylmation

These are Comic Con exclusives but they are selling some on the DS.com too.

I was under the impression that the booth at Comic Con had a daily QR code that you scanned which then took you to a hidden page on disneystore.com whre you could purchase the item. The article I read a few days ago said that if there were any left over, they would be put up for sale online at a later date (maybe next week?)

I was at Comic Con today and a girl behind me in line had several of the So Tasty Vinylmations (they are LE 250 and being released 2 a day exclusively at Con). I asked her about the QR code thing and she said they made a mistake and put everything up for sale at the same time. According to her, all the exclusives are sold out at Con; not sure about online. Just passing along a rumor. I never had a chance to get to their booth to find out for myself.

I see the Carl and Ellie are sold out now.

They were shown as "sold out" this morning, but earlier this afternoon, I could select quantities again...put 2 in my basket, went to checkout and was then told that zero were available...went back to the product page and couldn't add quantities anymore :(

They were shown as "sold out" this morning, but earlier this afternoon, I could select quantities again...put 2 in my basket, went to checkout and was then told that zero were available...went back to the product page and couldn't add quantities anymore :(

What time was that?

I was under the impression that the booth at Comic Con had a daily QR code that you scanned which then took you to a hidden page on disneystore.com whre you could purchase the item. The article I read a few days ago said that if there were any left over, they would be put up for sale online at a later date (maybe next week?)

That's the rumor I heard too but it doesn't seem to be. The first day vinyl, I forget what it was.. was available at like 8am? Up was available around 12:30am?

"IF" anyone has any extras of the Comic Con Vinylmations pls PM me !!!!

Would love to get the T-Shirt and the Frankenweenie

also looking for the Mindstyle Lilo as Angel

If anyone is willing to pick this up for me I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!

THANK YOU as always!!!!!!

Dana :)

Back