• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: timeer's 10th DPFiversary Game! Aurora Puzzle, DSF, Adorbs, etc. Plus Free Drawings! - Thanks, all!

And that closes out the game!

It will take me a few days to package everything up and get to the post office, but I anticipate having everything mailed no later than Friday. (I have Friday off so if work keeps me busy during the week I'll have some free time then to finish packaging and get to the PO). Tracking numbers will be sent once I have processed the packages at the post office.

Thank you all again for playing and for the wonderful wishes! It's community members like you who led me to join and have kept me coming back this whole time. :)

I apologize everyone; by the time I was able to package everyone's pins up it was too late to make it to the post office and process them all before they closed. I have everything all ready to go and will be stopping by as soon as they open in the morning.

Back