• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tinkerbell Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell Kinder Eggs

Tangled_Princess

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is anyone else collecting these? Found them in the 3 egg packs at Tesco (unfortunately only 1 out of the 3 eggs per box, contains a Disney Fairies toy).
I think they're great quality and they're bigger than the princess ones that were out a while ago.
Don't know if you can get these as just the single eggs? I hope so! :)

I have the following for trade if anyone is interested -
Tinkerbell
Fawn
Rosetta
Periwinkle
Tinkerbell stamp ring

I need -
Zarina
Iridessa

The figures for trade are complete with stand, cardboard petals and little leaflet and egg in which they came.

I found them sold as singles in a little local corner shop so they are definitely available! Hopefully they will be rolled out in more shops soon

hi everyone
I am new to this form
but I am collecting the TinkerBell kinder eggs
I just need the TinkerBell Ring and the light fairy I can't remember her name
I also collected the kinder disney princess's

one more thing did anyone collected the Barbie's? because I only missed out on the one in the silver dress

oh I also have some spares will put up a list later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back