• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TLM and BatB Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLM and BatB Boards

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Obviously both of these need work... I really just wanted to get the pins on the boards and will be working on artsy displays later. My BatB collection (which pretty much doubled last weekend) needs to either have more pins or be moved to a smaller board. TLM, on the other hand, is getting pretty crowded. I'm trying to decide if I want to separate it into two boards--one with mermaid Ariel, and one with human Ariel. Any suggestions?
IMG_1032_zpsf50afb5d.jpg

[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1028_zps27c13b2e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is a beautiful collection! Instead of separating it into 2 boards at the moment, perhaps you could try removing that card in the center. It's a very lovely card, but maybe you can try removing it and seeing what it looks like completely filled and if you don't like it you can separate, or you can put pins over it. It just takes up a lot of space and it isn't a pin is the way I see it ^_^

Cannot wait to see your LM collection expand ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back