• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TokyoDisney PRINCESS PIN Pick-Ups: NEW Ariel & Silhouette Series (Japan-Only Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TokyoDisney PRINCESS PIN Pick-Ups: NEW Ariel & Silhouette Series (Japan-Only Release)

calie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'll be going to Tokyo Disney Sea this weekend and am offering to pick-up princess pins. While there are other OE and Easter pins, I am specifically focusing on the princesses because there is only so much I can carry!

Requests will be taken until FRIDAY APRIL 10 18:00 (6PM) PST / 21:00 (9PM) EST

Pins are at near cost and I am including a small surcharge to cover transportation fees. Prepayment is required and pins will not be purchased until payment has been received. If I am unable to acquire the pin you requested, I will fully refund you.

HOW TO REQUEST:
PM or post in this thread
1. name of the pin
2. number of pins
3. your country of residence (to calculate shipping)

Once you have posted, I will send you a message regarding payment.

Shipping will depend on the number of pins you purchase but it will average to $5 for standard shipping OR $10 for registered mail with tracking for 1-2 pins. Shipping is via airmail. PayPal fees will be taken into account once I have received your order.

Please note a few things:

* Absolutely no holds, must be PayPal ready.
* I will be shipping from Japan (hence shipping is a bit on the high side).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEW* Jewelled Ariel Pin $16 (the pink shell has glitter and a small jewel adorns the flower in her hair)

vdjT3iq.jpg

Ariel 3D Gold Frame Silhouette Series $15
09sYtL0.jpg

Cinderella 3D Gold Frame Silhouette Series $15
zvscrgh.jpg

Rapunzel 3D Gold Frame Silhouette Series $15
Auxb9Bz.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDERS (payment received)

bcol - Jewelled x1, Ariel x1, Rapunzel x1
katelouise - Jewelled x1
CCofRR13 - Jewelled x1, Ariel x1, Rapunzel x1
daiyuflower - Ariel x1, Rapunzel x1, Cinderella x1
jessstattoo - Jewelled x1, Ariel x1,Rapunzel x1

Last edited:
Hi, I would like one each of the 2 Ariel pins and also the Rapunzel pin. Thanks for doing this.

Thank you so much for doing this! I would like one each of the princess silhouettes, shipping to the US ^__^

I know you are focusing on pin pickups, but if you happen to see a headband with Stitch ears, or a small plush Stitch on it, would you maybe be able to pick one up for me? I kept looking for something like that in the Parks here in the US, but all they had were Minnie mouse ear headbands. Totally understand if you can't though. Thank you!!

Thank you so much for doing this! I would like one each of the princess silhouettes, shipping to the US ^__^

I know you are focusing on pin pickups, but if you happen to see a headband with Stitch ears, or a small plush Stitch on it, would you maybe be able to pick one up for me? I kept looking for something like that in the Parks here in the US, but all they had were Minnie mouse ear headbands. Totally understand if you can't though. Thank you!!

Got it! PMed you about payment and your Stitch request.

Hello! I would like the ariel jeweled x1, ariel silhouette x1 and rapunzel x 1 please. I'm in France! Thanks so much. :)

Hi!

I'll take:
1 - jeweled Ariel
1 - 3D Ariel
1 - 3D Rapunzel

ship to USA

Thank you,
Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back