• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Tokyodisneydad zapped me like a crazy person!

ZAPPED! Tokyodisneydad zapped me like a crazy person!

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
so Wally whatsapped me " got you package??"

"nope not yet, got a few hours till its snail mail time"
and sure enough the prettiest envelope arrived at my door!
tumblr_mu3d2zACK51qh60jvo1_1280.jpg

after opening my graze box and checking out the treats ( highlights are sticky toffee pudding and hot cross yum)

i turned to the package

and literally POURED out the goodies!!!!
tumblr_mu3d2zACK51qh60jvo2_1280.jpg

Wally bid the Peter Pan Pin, The tangled charm bracelet and the mint tin in my art auction ( the goofy, Hook and scar artwork) but THEN HE ZAPPED ME AMAZING GOODIES!

First a few months back i asked f he could find the perry these platypus earrings for my friend Tara ( WHO LOVES PERRY! and Marie AND BUTTONS!) and recently he said he found them and we could try and work out a trade and POOOOOF! here they are!
tumblr_mu3d2zACK51qh60jvo7_1280.jpg
( ignore my engagement ring just sliding about my hand)

tumblr_mu3d2zACK51qh60jvo8_1280.jpg

TANGLED MANGA! TANGLED MANGA! TANNNGGGLLLLLLEEEDDDD MAAAANNNNNGAAAAAA! i cant read a damn thing but my god its so cute! the images are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mu3d2zACK51qh60jvo9_1280.jpg

a tangled Schedule ! its starts from now too! so i can put in my wedding and my honeymoon and its so wonderful and i love it and the art is amazing and the pages basically sparkle!

tumblr_mu3d2zACK51qh60jvo10_1280.jpg

here is the back of my bedroom door. i'm TRYING to save all the nice notes and letters i get from my friends here on DPF to put on my door so when i wake up and start my day. there is love and motivation. Wally's bag just fits the bill to join the door!

THANK YOU WALLY! THANK YOU!

Wow so awesome! He is so kind! and im happy to see you get so much I know you wanted :) Congratulations love.

Yyyyy!!!! So cute! Tangled manga ahhhhhh never knew that existed!!! Goal in life to find and own that beauty!!! Haha. You deserve it all hollie.

Thank you everyone for your kind words!!! i am so blessed to know so many wonderful people! im already using my planner and writing down birthdays, my wedding and my honeymoon!

Back