• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Too Many Collections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Many Collections?
:) Nope, never too many collections. Unless you insist in being a completist in all of them, in which case even one completist collection can cause unnecessary stress and drama. Just collect what you really like, and you can't go wrong! :p

Here's all of my collections! They mainly consist of my fave Disney characters, as well as more recent Disney films that I've loved as a whole!

Cheshire Cat
Gaston
Scar
Chernabog
Zero
Mufasa
Mrs Jumbo
Ratigan
Shere Khan
Mother Gothel
Fantasia - Specifically the Pastoral Symphony and the Dance of the Hours
Princess and the Frog - Specifically Prince Naveen, Louis, Dr Facilier and Charlotte
Frankenweenie - Anything I like
Wreck-It Ralph - Anything I like
Frozen - Anything I like
Characters Dressed As Other Characters
Kingdom Hearts

I have often wondered the same thing - how many is too many ? I guess the answer is you can never have too many !

I have started out as an Alice in Wonderland and Stitch collector, but in the year since I started have also started to pick up characters as other character and mickey icons. The more pins I see the more I am tempted to collect. I have also been debating an "old" cartoons collections of the very early cartoons and shorts I remember seeing on occassion as kid on the disney channel.

The short answer is....one can never have too many collections! Enjoy :)

< currently admits to 28 active collections but have been told tech I collect 34 though a lot of 'smaller collections' meld into larger ones (like I collect Tiki Room and Jungle Cruise pins but to me they fall under 'Adventureland')

I started out with a specific theme like 'wilderness lodge' which branched to 'fort wilderness' that branched to 'big thunder' which branched to 'frontierland' when i ran into 'need just 1-2 more'

-em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back