• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Offer Accepted - Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Offer Accepted - Thank You!
Screenshot2012-10-03at105506PM.png

I really would like to bid for this doll... sadly I dont have any pins at the moment that I can trade for it, would you take bids that aren't pins?

I will contemplate Mali and locostitch's new/re-offers and may update the leaderboard in a little while. This is getting really tough now! LOL

Okay, having reviewed the offers, I'm currently most called by (new leaderboard):

PrincessBecky, heyyouwannatrade & Mali

This is getting so hard (and thank you for that!) as there are pins that others are offering that I really like too, but I gotta go with what calls me most and for now, that is the above 3 offers.

locostitch, I am interested in your offer (as I was before), but I don't want to be unfair to other people who've stayed in with their offers and not retracted them. I will consider it in the context of the other offers.

I'm comfortable with it I think I originally jumped in to fast but im good now.
Okay. In a few minutes, I will be going offline for the next few hours, but I will take a good long look at the offers again and may update the leaderboard later tonight. Or not. :)

Sorry for no update last night - I was out late and then I wanted time to think about it.

Updated leaderboard:

PrincessBecky, locostitch & heyyouwannatrade

I expect to be confirming a trade tonight as I really do like the offers. :)

Down to the last six hours of accepting offers. :)

Still sad that half the people who said they were interested seemed to have changed their minds. The reason I posted this was because so many people said they wanted to make an offer but they never showed up. :(

But I've got some offers I quite like in the meantime, so I thank those who have participated! :)

Alright, gonna give this a shot now! :)

pin14559
Pin 14559: Disney Boxed Collection (Sleeping Beauty)

pin81942
Pin 81942: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Alice ONLY)

pin51466
Pin 51466: DLRP - Pin Trading Night (Aurora)

pin80556
Pin 80556: DisneyStore.com - Halloween Pumpkin - Dug from Up only

Adding to my bid -

102_4963.jpg

pin70690
Pin 70690: DSF - Disney Pixar's Up - Carl Fredrickson

Adding to my bid once more -

pin84690
Pin 84690: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Jumbo - Jessica Rabbit

I keep going back and forth but here's where I'm at at the moment for the leaderboard:

PrincessBecky & heyyouwannatrade (tied - both are offering me great Alice pins and great other pins - tough call!)
locostitch

By my clock it's 7pm and I'm going to close offers, however...

As I would like to consider PrincessBecky's last minute substitution which, because it's an Alice pin I love would put her on top of the leaderboard, I do feel it's only fair to give the person previously tied on the leaderboard a last option to make a substitution or change to her offer IF she would like to do so. I will give heyyouwannatrade one hour - until 8pm PST if she would like to change her bid in any way for consideration. At that time, I will make my final decision and I will trade for one of these offers.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Ohh, I can't believe I missed the auction for the lovely alice doll. With seeing the last bids, definitely out of my league. Good luck to you all. She is a beauty.

Thanks for the consideration of giving me an extra hour. I appreciate that. I best leave mine as is as I think the hubby is already about to fall out over the pins I put up and I don't feel like picking him up off the floor anytime soon! LOL

What I would like to do is offer a substitution as a second choice for a bid in case you would prefer something like this. Choice is yours either way though. :)

Instead of the Reveal/Conceal Alice and the PTN Aurora I would be willing to add the full AP set of this pin -

pin44629
Pin 44629: DisneyShopping.com - Stitch as Cupid Valentine's Day

Silver, black and gold AP's all still sealed in the package!

Last edited:
Thank you for your alternate offer! And thank you everyone for all of your offers! Winner will be posted momentarily...

:madhatter::cheshire::madhatter::cheshire:
Alice2.jpg
:cheshire::madhatter::cheshire::madhatter:

I feel like it's my unbirthday!

Thank you so much Jabberwocky for accepting my offer...I seriously thought I would never be able to obtain this doll...so thank you for making it possible. :) I am beyond excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back