• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Trade zapped by Pincrzy

ZAPPED! Trade zapped by Pincrzy

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So Pincrzy reached out to me based on my post requesting 3D vinyls, and we ended up striking a trade that didn't include the vinyl... Go figure! Notwithstanding, pincrzy decided to zap me the 3D vinyl to help me get one step closer to obtaining all the 3D vinyls and finishing off my shadowbox!!

Thank you so much, Pincrzy!! It was an absolute pleasure to trade with you, and I loved all the pins!!

This is the pin I was zapped:

pin84034

Thank you so much!!

So Pincrzy reached out to me based on my post requesting 3D vinyls, and we ended up striking a trade that didn't include the vinyl... Go figure! Notwithstanding, pincrzy decided to zap me the 3D vinyl to help me get one step closer to obtaining all the 3D vinyls and finishing off my shadowbox!!

Thank you so much, Pincrzy!! It was an absolute pleasure to trade with you, and I loved all the pins!!

This is the pin I was zapped:

of them for trade.
pin84034

Thank you so much!!

Hey you goof ball, why didn't you ask for any when we traded? I have several of them you want. :lol:

Back