• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading a NEW Tangled UK pin for my little niece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading a NEW Tangled UK pin for my little niece!

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello,
So my little niece got the new Tangled uk pin today and wants aunty natalie to make a good trade for her so what she wants is as many pins as possible for the tangled pin. These can be ANY pin form hidden mickeys upwards she just wants lots of pins lol she hasnt really found a character to collect but she is a 10 year old girl so u can imagine what pins she like lol. Just sent me a PM, or start a bidding war below to get rid of all those unwanted pins :)

p.s hope everyone is having a great day!!!

P.P.S also take a look at my wants or Mashead2000 as we also have one each to trade :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back