• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading AP Star Tours for POMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading AP Star Tours for POMH

aleciadesu

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hey everyone,

I really want to start on my collection of POMHs and so I am going to trade my pin,
Pin 84097: DLR - Passholder Exclusive - Star Tours Grand Opening (GOLD)
pin84097

I'm not looking for a specific POMH, so if you guys are interested let me know what you got and see if we can do a trade. =]

Oh and also check out my trades, and maybe see if there is something else you want if you don't want this pin. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have no pomh pins yet and they're my favorite. This is the only pin I have that is trade worthy of one. Even people I offer 15 pins to won't trade unless I have another pomh haha. So I don't know how I will ever get one unless I go to eBay =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back