• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Two Adorable New Sets Coming out in January - Furry Friends and DS 25th Anniv. Series

VINYL Two Adorable New Sets Coming out in January - Furry Friends and DS 25th Anniv. Series

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Two awesome series are coming out in January for Vinylmations! :)

January 7th - Furry Friends. Blind Box series that will retail at $10.95 each:

VMBlog_20111121_FurryFriends01.jpg
VMBlog_20111121_FurryFriends02.jpg

Teaser.jpg

And just announced today, a character series that commemorates the 25th Anniversary for Disney Stores:

VMBlog_20111222_DS25Box.jpg
VMBlog_20111222_DS25Buzz.jpg

Looks like a lot of cute characters will be included - Eeyore, Rapunzel, Dumbo, Bambi, Pinocchio, Grumpy just to name a few from the box preview.

Add to that, they each are clear on the bottom so that you can have the option of inserting them into a light up base that will be sold separately along with Sorcerer Mickey!

VMBlog_20111222_DS25MMBase.jpg
VMBlog_20111222_DS25LightUp.jpg

They will also be blind boxed but no prices announced yet.

So excited for these series!!! :hsd: Anyone else going to be broke come February 1st? :rofl:

You don't collect vinyls. You don't collect vinyls. You don't collect vinyls. *keeps muttering to herself*

Thanks for posting this Story! These are AMAZING! I LOVE the furry friends- must have Pluto! I can't wait!

Your welcome and I totally agree Pluto is a must have! The way they did his expressions is so precious ^_^ I have not been this excited about vinylmation releases for a while! :D

Here are some more pics added to the blog today. Looks like there isn't an Alice, but I really do wish they had remade her for this series - she would have been an adorable addition! I guess there is always hope with the chaser ^_^

VMBlog_20111223_DS25thTrayLid.jpg

VMBlog_20111223_DS25thTray.jpg

VMBlog_20111223_DS25thFigs.jpg

VMBlog_20111223_DS25thFigsLight.jpg

I hope there is a Nana!

I really hope Nana is included in Furry Friends! I also really hope they have a Figaro :D

i know I dont like vinyls that much but those 25th Anniversary ones look weird imo. Shame that they make rapunzel in this series as she wont fit with the mother gothel. And bambi got fat XD

Those two would be awesome! Also hoping for Lady, Tramp, Tod, and Copper. *Fingers crossed!*

Oh I know! I love that they included Trusty but I'd be a bit disappointed if they didn't include the title characters from his movie :doh: Tod and Copper are totally not in enough merchandise, so I'd love for them to make the cut too!

I don't even collect vinyl's..however this furry friends set is a must for me. Here's hoping for a figaro
:hsd:
-Thimble

The furry friends Pluto and Sorcerer Mickey vinyls are 2 of my all time favorites already! Great spin on both series, bravo.

New info on furry friends released..

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/20...tion-artist-signing-at-south-coast-plaza.html

Furry Friends Series
Max – Oskar Mendez (unavailable)
Francis – Oskar Mendez (unavailable)
Oliver – Gerald Mendez
Patch – Gerald Mendez
Trusty – Jim Valeri
Tramp – Jim Valeri
Meeko – Jim Valeri
Pluto – Enrique Pita
Peter Pegasus – Quincy Sutton
Percy – Quincy Sutton
Marie – Matthew Chittavanichprapa

I like it...but no Figaro :( & I was hoping for the pegasus from Hercules!

-Thimble

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/20...tion-artist-signing-at-south-coast-plaza.html

Furry Friends Series
Oliver – Gerald Mendez
Patch – Gerald Mendez
Trusty – Jim Valeri
Tramp – Jim Valeri
Meeko – Jim Valeri
Pluto – Enrique Pita
Percy – Quincy Sutton

-Thimble

Thanks for posting this! I'm hoping for Lady as the chaser. Second choice would be Figaro. Sad that they didn't include the Fox & the Hound, but still loving this series! They are flippin' adorable!

Furry Friends Series
Oliver – Gerald Mendez
Patch – Gerald Mendez
Trusty – Jim Valeri
Tramp – Jim Valeri
Meeko – Jim Valeri
Pluto – Enrique Pita
Percy – Quincy Sutton

-Thimble

Thanks so much for posting the update Thimble! :) I'm also a bit sad not to see Figaro :( The set is still so adorable tho and I really adore patch! ^.^

Back