• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Two LBEs

ZAPPED! Two LBEs

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Came home the other day to two LBEs.

The first was my prize from Purplemandms' art game. She sent an adorable handmade Bing Bong flower pin. (The yellow petal tried to escape! But it was a clean break so it'll be easily glued back on.) She also included a postcard with Timon concept art on it!

IMG_3645_zpssehhv5r8.jpg

The second was the trade I set up with chubs191 for the GenEARation D waffle pin. She also included a wonderful Lion King zap along with it!

0cbb4ce1-e295-4955-81fb-a894db338806_zpsw0xnk44u.jpg

Many thanks to Purple and chubs! :)

Yay! Emily's Bing Bong pins are amazing. If I ever come out west, we'll have to both wear ours and be pin twins!

Does this mean you are almost a waffle completist?

Oh no!!! Drats I need to learn how to set this clay better. Sorry about that! (But I'm glad you got it and like it!)

No worries! It looks more like it got knocked on something on-route and it broke off than problems with the manufacture of it. :)

Yay! Emily's Bing Bong pins are amazing. If I ever come out west, we'll have to both wear ours and be pin twins!

Does this mean you are almost a waffle completist?

Yes! and yes! All I need is the DSF one. :) (And maybe the baumkuchen one.)

Back