• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Middleman needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Middleman needed please

alex555

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody who lives in the UK could make me the huge favor of getting the New Tangled Wedding doll set for me:

rapunzel-flynn-wedding-doll-set-disney-store.jpg

I have been waiting for a Brunette Rapunzel doll for a long time, and I know people say the hair isn't as accurate as it should be, but I really prefer this than nothing. A lot of time has passed now since this set was released in UK, and still no word for a release in America, so I fear it won't come over here :( . So I was wondering if somebody who lives in the UK could buy it for me and ship it to US, please. I would also like to know how much will I have to pay in USD for everything first. I can send the payment of the set and shipping via PayPal. Thanks in advance :) !

hi i live in the uk and would be happy to do it for you. the set retails for £25.00 but i would not know how much postage would be as it would need to be packaged up first

Oh thanks so much! That would be great and so kind of you! Please let me know when you know the costs for the shipping, so we can start everything :) Thanks!!!

no problem. shame its not available over there too. it is a bit annoying as there is loads the u.s do and the uk doesnt! i will get the doll this weekend but wont be able to get quote until monday as the post office is closed. and i will send it buy airsure or international signed for whichever is cheaper but will give you both quotes.

no problem. shame its not available over there too. it is a bit annoying as there is loads the u.s do and the uk doesnt! i will get the doll this weekend but wont be able to get quote until monday as the post office is closed. and i will send it buy airsure or international signed for whichever is cheaper but will give you both quotes.

I was just coming here to ask for the same favor!!! My daughter has begged for a brunette Rapunzel since the movie and of course the US never had one. I would be happy to pay/trade a US item - whatever you wish, to acquire this doll from the UK! Can you help...or anyone else??

hi alex555 got your doll yesterday just need to get a box to put it in and get it weighed. i will be sending it by either international signed for or airsure as this covers tracking and compensation. i will get back to you later today.

hi mumzy i could do it for you but need to check how much money i have left as i dont get my monthly pay from work this friday. i dont think it should be a problem. just wondering can you get the cinderella deluxe doll set? they dont do it over here and i doubt it they will. as there are dolls there that have been out for ages but we still not got. and disney.com charges alot for international shipping. i willget back to you today about rapunzel.

hi alex555 got your doll yesterday just need to get a box to put it in and get it weighed. i will be sending it by either international signed for or airsure as this covers tracking and compensation. i will get back to you later today.

Amazing! Thanks so much :D !!!! Please let me know as soon as you have the total so I can send it to you asap :) . Thanks again!

hi alex

i have been to the post office and got a mailer box to put the dolls in. i assume your a collector so thats why i purchased the box but it will add more to the cost including the postage. :(
the weight just comes under 1kg.
prices:
doll set £25.00
mailer box £3.20

postage:

INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR SMALL PACKETS (DELIVERY AIM 5 WORKING DAYS)£19.23
AIRSURE SMALL PACKETS (DELIVERY AIM 4 WORKING DAYS) £19.48
there is a cheaper charge which is AIRMAIL SMALL PACKETS (DELIVERY AIM 5 WORKING DAYS) £14.08 but to be perfectly honest i would rather send by either the other two that way i can get confirmation of it being delivered. check all this out on www.royalmail.com

let me know which way you want to do this i can send with or without the mailer box

im a collector so i have picked the best box and the best rapunzel hair lol

i didnt know how to upload a pic on here so i got my friend to do it by twitter. so you can see.

mh03aGXM

hi mumzy i could do it for you but need to check how much money i have left as i dont get my monthly pay from work this friday. i dont think it should be a problem. just wondering can you get the cinderella deluxe doll set? they dont do it over here and i doubt it they will. as there are dolls there that have been out for ages but we still not got. and disney.com charges alot for international shipping. i willget back to you today about rapunzel.

I will sure try - which set is it that you're wanting? Can you link me from the disneystore.com site? I don't have a store locally, but if I can buy it online I will.

@mel4616 Just saw the picture and I can't wait to get my hands on the set :D !!! I'm ok with paying either the £19.23 or the £19.48. As there's not much difference between one and another, which one would you suggest me to pick? And I'm ok if you send everything on the boxes. Also I really appreciatte that you chose the Rapunzel with best hair, when I'm buying my doll I always do that hahaha :D . Thanks!

alex555
they are both them same really but airsure will be quicker. thats only the difference i was told. glad you got to see the picture. as i have 3 disney stores in my area i went to all 3 lol bought the best one from one store, went to another and if they had a better one i did a swap. they must have thought i was mad lol (i use to work at the disney store) so they know me. i keep mine in the box so i like it to be the best it can be. peferctly honest some of the sites i have seen with rapunzels hair look like most of the dolls have just been thrown in the box and then sealed.
email me at mel4616@hotmail.co.uk with your details and where to send a paypal invoice and once i get payment i will post asap. im off this week so no problem there.

Wow, I didn't realize they even made that...my daughter actually wants the Tremaine's too so I guess I need to buy it for myself, lol!!
Let me know what you decide...I would LOVE to get the brunette Rapunzel even if we just pay you for it...or if you want to do a swap and pay the difference for the Cindy set (or if you want to swap something else) I'd be happy to help. The brunette Rapunzel 12" doll has been her #1 wish since Tangled came out nearly 2 years ago!!

If anyone is willing to help me get this set and wants to trade, I can order from the US website with a 25% discount right now! It expires this weekend, and I leave tomorrow morning to go out of town, so I would need to place the order tonight.

Payment sent! Thanks so much for your kindness of getting it for me. And sorry for the delay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back