• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK people, I need your help! Looking for Olympic 50p coins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump-a-bump-a-bump.

Only 6 left to find. PLEEEEAAAASEEEE get in touch if you can help, I'd so love to complete this set. Thank you!

I keep forgetting to bump this, but I am still looking! Please let me know if you have any of the six I'm looking for (or if you need either of the two I have spare). Thank you!

What you after @madwild I work in a shop and can see what I can do

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thank you! The ones I am looking for are:

Boccia
Football
Judo
Shooting
Tennis
Triathlon

Please let me know if you find any of them and hopefully we can sort out me buying them from you :)

Thanks again!

How do I know which ones which. Just from the pictures on them?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yep :). Here's a list: http://en.numista.com/forum/images/4f8a35a43e7d2.jpg although I'm sure there are better lists out there, I just found that one via google. I usually double-check on the Royal Mint website to make sure I'm calling it by the right name as some are quite similar so easy to mix up! Hope that helps. As I said, let me know if you find any I'm looking for, please :).

Quick update: I just got a text from a friend saying they have found the shooting one for me, so that only leaves 5 left for me to find, yay! As always, any help is appreciated in hunting the last ones down :).

Hello
I've already completed one set for a friend via the shop I work at . Am I right in thinking those you still need are :
Boccia
Football
Judo
Tennis
Triathlon
If so I should be able to get most of them next week . We go through lots of change :)

Hello
I've already completed one set for a friend via the shop I work at . Am I right in thinking those you still need are :
Boccia
Football
Judo
Tennis
Triathlon
If so I should be able to get most of them next week . We go through lots of change :)

Hi! Yes indeed those are the last five I am looking for. If you could keep a look out for me I'd really appreciate it! If you find any of them please do let me know via PM. Thank you so much! :)

Hey All
I work in a shop so I've been on the lookout for you all for a while . I've managed to get the following (all 1 copy only) .

Boxing
Rowing
Volleyball
Gymnastics (Ribbon twirler)
Badminton
Pentathlon
Cycling
Football
Show Jumping (Equestrian)

PM me if you need any of these . I'll happily trade for pins or cash via PayPal (Plus whatever the postage amounts to)
I'll hopefully be able to add a few others to this list tomorrow .
David

Hey All
I work in a shop so I've been on the lookout for you all for a while . I've managed to get the following (all 1 copy only) .

Boxing
Rowing
Volleyball
Gymnastics (Ribbon twirler)
Badminton
Pentathlon
Cycling
Football
Show Jumping (Equestrian)

PM me if you need any of these . I'll happily trade for pins or cash via PayPal (Plus whatever the postage amounts to)
I'll hopefully be able to add a few others to this list tomorrow .
David

There's one on that list that I'm looking for but I will hold off on buying it from you just yet in case you find any of the others I need :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back