• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Unauthorized Up pin

FOR SALE Unauthorized Up pin

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Hi all

Any Up fans out there?
I have this LE 100 Up Pin for sale. $20 shipped within the US.
Please DM for international shipping quotes

This was created by a Disney pin collector/trader here in the CA Bay Area back in 2012. I traded for it directly from the creator.
I don’t collect Up pins, so looking for it to go to a Good home.

I am also open to easy trades for it. Open edition, Loungefly, etc. my wants are listed on Pinpics as Poohlady5

Thanks

Hi
Can I get a moderator to move/ attach this picture to my new post on the Fantasy sale thread post?
I can’t get Tapatalk to post on that thread. Thanks

4bea30cfea8e24285dc4d0347999b72d.jpg

14dec511fdcfcd846dcb15975d64d0db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Poohlady5 Done!

You can also use the "report" feature to bring this up to our attention since it creates a thread in the moderator forum and someone will see it

though, i'm not sure if you can report yourself 🤔

@Poohlady5 Done!

You can also use the "report" feature to bring this up to our attention since it creates a thread in the moderator forum and someone will see it

though, i'm not sure if you can report yourself 🤔
I can confirm it is possible to report oneself. Now I just hope it doesn’t go on my permanent record 🤣

All the best in your sale, @Poohlady5 ! Such a cool pin for Up collectors! :)

Back