• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP unbelievable Dlp Olaf's dreams pin's is sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP unbelievable Dlp Olaf's dreams pin's is sold out

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've just read at my french forum, that the new Olaf dreams pin's that had been sold at the resort since wenesday, is now sold out and will be back only in 6 week, the time for the pin trading staff to order some more!

can you believe that? Someone witnessed a guy who bought 100 pin's! the official release date for that pin's was yesterday at the pueblo trading post and that store sold 1000 pin's yesterday! incredible

Thats crazy insane!!! At least it is an OE so will be coming back ^_^! I hope to get one for my collection, I bought the BATB one yesterday :)

lmao buying 100 of the same OE pin. This Frozen thing is getting out of hand tbh.

yup.gif

Since Wednesday? I thought it was released yesterday May 10th

Happened with regular Olaf too. He was sold out quickly, gone for a little while, and came back in stock.

Since Wednesday? I thought it was released yesterday May 10th

Happened with regular Olaf too. He was sold out quickly, gone for a little while, and came back in stock.

yeah "unofficially" released at some stores in the resort since wenesday but not much quantity was avaible ... But official release was yesterday.

I'd hate to be stuck with 100 OE pins when new shipments come in and make it an easy pin to acquire.

Some people are just crazy. They sold out of the OE Olaf at DLR too! I'm sure it'll be back but just cuz some people are crazy, all the OE stuff (snowflake, booster pack, and now Olaf) are disappearing so fast :p

Hopefully they'll be back when moorhunhe and I are at DLRP mid June! I want it for my dreams collection. I intend to stay a completist!

Yes they were released prior to the release date. One of my pick ups found it earlier last week and surprised me!
It will definitely come back though :) I think a lot of this was just the nutsos over here (me included) that needed it, so a lot of people were doing pick ups. In mass quantities!

If everyone keeps cool and doesn't pay the crazy asking prices for OE pins, they will be back at cost or very close to it. Just say NO to sharking open edition pins, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back