• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

under profile name there is titles wants, trades and collection how

under profile name there is titles wants, trades and collection how

SIandAM

SIandAM
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
do i upload to those sections?

That feature was disabled some time ago ... as I recall, pin pics didn't want direct linking through DPF anymore.

That feature was disabled some time ago ... as I recall, pin pics didn't want direct linking through DPF anymore.

Correct. I think with Darris (Rasputin's) database coming along, DPF admin may enable the feature again and link it with that DB.

. can you help with that?a pooh.... cuz im certainly not going to make one of the signature thingys. its been so long i forgot how to do it. ow well. i will need to figure how to up load pic tho to sell or auction

It's better to use a free photo sharing site like flickr or photobucket, then you just copy & paste the IMG link and it'll work.

Back