• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Up Marquee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up Marquee

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I've been busy with grad school apps and life in general...

pin70345

Pin 70345: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Up
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Disney Soda Fountain
Type:Public
Limited Edition:150 Pins
SKU Number:400909111522
Original Price:$12.95
Released:May 28, 2009
Retired:Sold Out
Categories:Commemorative; Feature Film; Series
Members Trading:2
Members Wanting:359
Coolness:Unranked
Creator:Rik1138
This Limited Edition pin features the El Capitan Theater marquee with the logo for Walt Disney/Pixar's Up. Issued one day before the theatrical release of the film (the film was released on 05/29/2009).

The pin features Carl and Russell from the film. Russell is a pin-on-pin, and his balloons are a Free-D element. Also comes on a unique 'Up' backing card as well.

Text on back:
Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store Hollywood
Limited Edition 150
© Disney
China
[SIZE=-1]Added 2009-05-28 23:48:04, Updated 2013-09-16 22:11:22[/SIZE]
But I do have an Up Marquee that I am looking to trade or trade/sell. I am hoping to get pins from my wants list (specifically from my signature). My Pin Pics account is updated, but my DPP account is not (I contacted the owner and he has not responded to my emails and PMs yet). Eventually, my DPP account will be my main account, but for now, check through Pin Pics.

I look forward to hearing from you all. If I have any other pins you want, or you have pins I want, send me a PM.

When sending me inquiries, please include an offer since looking through a ton of Pin Pics accounts is not the best use of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back