• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 09/04- My forever evolving cork-board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! :) I love collecting and saving park maps and fast passes, so why not display them?

ME TOO! I thought I was the only one. I have a bunch in all of the languages they offer, LOL.
I'm in love with your display though! VERY awesome, the best cork display I've seen and by far my very favorite. Thumbs up!

That guy, on the Hollywood Studios map, I see him all the time walking down Hollywood & Vine. (I think that's the name of the street they use, can't remember!) It's so funny.

Last edited:
ME TOO! I thought I was the only one. I have a bunch in all of the languages they offer, LOL.
I'm in love with your display though! VERY awesome, the best cork display I've seen and by far my very favorite. Thumbs up!

That guy, on the Hollywood Studios map, I see him all the time walking down Hollywood & Vine. (I think that's the name of the street they use, can't remember!) It's so funny.

Thanks so much! Wow, what a compliment :)

I love collecting all the park maps because it reminds me of being in WDW and the times I've spent there.

And do you mean the Tower of Terror CM? Or a pin by the DHS map?

Thanks so much! Wow, what a compliment :)
I love collecting all the park maps because it reminds me of being in WDW and the times I've spent there.
And do you mean the Tower of Terror CM? Or a pin by the DHS map?

You're welcome! I'm seriously so taken with your display; it's awesome.
Definitely! If I could only gets my hands on the DLR/DLP maps. Haven't been there!
I meant the actual CM. Or at least I think I see him. I'm pretty sure I do. e.e

I actually just asked someone who frequents DLR if they could send a park map. And I'm sure a European member could get DLP's if you ask too.

I actually just asked someone who frequents DLR if they could send a park map. And I'm sure a European member could get DLP's if you ask too.

Haha let me know how that works out.
+ I would ask but I'd feel st00pid asking for some, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back