• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATE 1/16 1st years PODM's, Pin Bags, Jumbo's, Lanyards and more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE 1/16 1st years PODM's, Pin Bags, Jumbo's, Lanyards and more! :)
you know - one cat just leads to another - but they are really cute and cuddly
5249_1033260089094_1935396_n.jpg

Updating as of today. Still under construction, so please bear with me. Check out Posts #3 and #4 for completed updates in the meantime. :)

So this month has been quite eventful. Sorry if you have sent me a PM and I have not responded. I ended up sick for a week, then the holiday's rolled around and became hectic spending time with family and such. I also had a relative give birth to a healthy baby boy a few days ago so there was time spent away for that as well. So finally things have calmed down and am able to continue on. I will be replying to those I have missed and once again so sorry guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back