• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATED! My Sleeping Beauty collection so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED! My Sleeping Beauty collection so far

Katchik99

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I decided to frame my collection at least what I have so far. I hated them sitting in a binder, so now I can look at them every day :drool:

attachment.php

Here is where I'm at now with my collection

Closer look

I love how it's coming along :pooh:

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm only featuring pins of Aurora in her blue dress or as Briar Rose so it's been harder building my collection but definitely more rewarding :)

Maybe it's just my MacBook, but I can't see the photos and I've refreshed the page several times; and I would love to see your Sleeping Beauty collection!

I'm on my MacBook and it works fine for me! :)

That looks stunning, I love the Lithograph (?) in the centre, and you have a wonderful collection already! Including that So This is Love forest scene pin, which I have been drooling over FOREVER! :lol: Congrats and good luck on building your collection even more! :)

I'm on my MacBook and it works fine for me! :)

That looks stunning, I love the Lithograph (?) in the centre, and you have a wonderful collection already! Including that So This is Love forest scene pin, which I have been drooling over FOREVER! :lol: Congrats and good luck on building your collection even more! :)

That's my favorite pin so far. It's sooooooo pretty in person!

I love your collection so far! I'm drooling over the 'This is Love' pin, I seriously need to start looking for one of my own.

I love your collection so far! I'm drooling over the 'This is Love' pin, I seriously need to start looking for one of my own.

I got lucky and sent out a TA request on PinPics and got a response. I had to send a pin to Hong Kong and I was so nervous trading internationally but it was sooooo worth it! Good luck on your search! If I see one anywhere I'll let you know :)

You and I are collecting the same thing... either in blue or Briar Rose... I really need to get them displayed.. Just have no wall space until I move. I love the "So this is love" pin. I need one as well.

You have a fabulous collection! I love Sleeping Beauty as Aurora is my favorite princess. :) Thank you for sharing! I also love Fauna the green fairy, Maleficent and Diablo the raven. :)

OoOoh!!! I love your collection! ESPECIALLY your Love is Pin. I have been on search for that one. I had a few trades fall through :sad: I am sure I will get it someday :). Your collection is beautiful. Yay for SB Lovers

I feel like SB fans get no love because it's been so long since the movie was released. Maybe when it's released from the vault again we'll get some new pins. For now the hunt for old pins is a thrill!

Love your collection so far! It's great to see Sleeping Beauty get some love, it is my main collection at the moment! I love the "so this is love" pin also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back