• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN DISPLAY Updated Walt Board

PIN DISPLAY Updated Walt Board

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So I out grew my old Walt Board... so my husband built me a huge one. I still need to add more pins to my new board, but this is my updated board so far.
9hqQsRU.jpeg

Amazing! Who knew there were so many Walt pins!:cheshire:
I know. I have more that I need to get out of my drawer in the closet. What is sad is that I have so many more Walt pins on my pinpics want list and I know there are more than what I can find because you put in Walt in the search bar and you pretty much get every pin.. LOL

That's absolutely amazing!! Wow! Fabulous collection, and you've done such a nice job lining them all in there. That pin at the top of Mickey drawing/animating Walt is precious. Love it!
Yeah that one is one of my favorites. I am redoing all of my pin boards because the husband made me 2 more and this huge board so I can get my pins out of bags and drawers and finally get them on display where I can enjoy them.

Wow, that's a really nice collection and display! I hope you'll post again when you have them all on the board! :tigger:

I know. I have more that I need to get out of my drawer in the closet. What is sad is that I have so many more Walt pins on my pinpics want list and I know there are more than what I can find because you put in Walt in the search bar and you pretty much get every pin.. LOL
I feel that pain as one of the pins I've been seeking for decades (and has therefore become a grail simply by longevity rather than scarcity) literally brings up 10,000+ pins trying to search with the word "Walt". It's probably been on ebay a ton of times over the years but I just can't narrow the search enough to find it!

Back