• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

US Disney Store website

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Disney Store website

Esmeraldo

Finest boy in France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What time does it usually update? I want to make sure I get the set of pins that are coming out online tomorrow. It's usually around three am EST right?

3-3:30 a.m on weekdays and I've seen it update at later times on week-ends. But generally around 3:30 a.m.

Yeah, they like to announce that things will be available at midnight pst (3:00 eastern) but it can take anywhere from 15 minutes to a whole hour for the website to actually refresh with the new listings. So to have the best chance at limited merch, you're kind of stuck constantly hitting refresh from 3 onward until your finger falls off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back