• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ~Valiant and Villainous for Auction!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ~Valiant and Villainous for Auction!~

disneyvillainlover

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
DisneyVillainLover’s First Auction!

DSC02539.jpg

This very pretty Valiant and Villainous - Snow White & The Evil Queen from WDW ON ORIGINAL CARD is up for auction.
Pin 90008: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Snow White
& The Evil Queen

AUCTION ENDS: WEDNESDAY JULY 11TH AT 9PM!

Please follow all DPF Auction rules.
Place all bids in this thread only. No PMs and no cash offers.
If you wish to edit or add to your bid, please do not edit your post. Just make a new reply with your new bid.
You may bid as many times as you want.

Likes: Want list, Villains (specifically Vanessa/Ursula, Scar and Hades), Hercules, Horse pins, Pocahontas, Tarzan, and woodland creatures (Meeko, Sleeping Beauty animals, etc.)

Dislikes for this auction: Hidden Mickeys and fab 5

Have fun bidding!

Last edited:
These 2 from your wants list.

Pin 11263: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Hercules

Pin 22284: Disney Catalog - Jungle Book Boxed Pins #2 Character Heads (King Louie)

here is my bid...

Pin 77119: Star Wars(TM) - Muppet Mystery Collection (Kermit the Frog as Luke Skywalker)
and
Pin 90947: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Maleficent Only

good luck everybody...

I'll bid the new Ariel Vailent Villainous pin :) This is my first auction but I thought it seemed fair lol a Valient Villainous pin for a Valient Villainous pin! The official pinpics is....Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula

new bid...
Pin 84847: WDW - Disney Hollywood Studios(TM) - Mystery Collection - Film Clapboards - Maleficent Only
and
Pin 90947: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Maleficent Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back