• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Value of a stitch pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never really been a Stitch fan although some of his pins look pretty cool but I cant believe this pin fetches this kind of monet LE100 or not.
I guess it's all in the name of art but one of the uglier pins of Stitch I have ever seen...lol
Just my opinion.

Dan,
You are so funny! I used to think this pin was pretty ugly too, but it really grows on you. It was not on my list of must haves for a long time. Of course, I am a Stitch collector, so it will grow on me faster than you. It is so much better in person than in any picture, and because it is one of the masterpieces, is probably the reason it can bring in that much money. Many of the Stitch masterpieces and others have sold for$300+. My husband says it is ridiculous, so being a Stitch collector in this house is no picnic. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back